Customer and Guest Experience Specialist
Redding, California - United States | Bethel Music | Full time
This role is the first point of contact for customers and guests. This person will be responding to customer inquiries and concerns, and also manage the office acting as a hospitality manager, ensuring a comfortable work environment, overseeing general housekeeping, supervising maintenance, ordering and maintaining supplies, food and beverage, and controlling expenses thereof. This person will be a reflection of our brand and how our culture manifests in our workplace.
Required Skills / Values:
- Manage incoming service tickets.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and alternatives within a reasonable amount of time.
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Act as the organization's gatekeeper.
- Update and maintain FAQ’s and Articles on the company website.
- Office management such as ordering supplies, detailed cleanliness, mail distribution, and general housekeeping.
- Escort guests to the right staff member or meeting space.
- Provide general support to visitors ensuring their visit is the best.
- Prior administrative or customer service experience.
- In-depth understanding of Google Workspace.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Excellent time management.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skilled in handling confidential information.