Administrative Assistant to Chief of Staff - P/T Position
This role will be supporting the Chief of Staff to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a willingness to be adaptable and flexible. This role will be assisting with handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and email, making reservations or travel arrangements, booking appointments, and being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. He/she should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. This person should also be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly, and have a genuine desire to help meet the needs of others. He/she must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, copying, scanning, setting up for meetings, and ordering supplies.
- Providing scheduling support by booking appointments.
- Act as a liaison between vendors.
- Assist in making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Assist CEO and President in running personal errands, such as picking up mail, coordinating returns, etc.
- Maintain Executive space - Make sure Executive spaces are clean, keep the conference room stacked with snacks, water, etc., and make coffee in the morning.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Provide support by coordinating and setting up lunch and coffee for meetings or events.
- Maintain tasks in Monday workspace.
- Assist Chief of Staff with any other tasks as needed.
- Potential for minor property management (no experience needed).
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about computers and G-Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Skilled in handling confidential information.