Creative Department Administrator/Project Coordinator
Redding, California, United States | Bethel Music | Full time
The Creative Admin/Project Coordinator is a blend of administrative responsibilities paired with the support and management assistance of projects, large and small. They oversee administrative and clerical activities, collect, store, organize, and retrieve information and documents, make arrangements for meetings and travel, and handle basic office tasks such as answering general emails, filing, and providing day-to-day office supplies. The Admin/Project Coordinator will also be responsible for receipt and expense management for the department and teams. This role is a helpful and reliable resource with managing projects, deliverables, and workloads, and will work directly with the Creative Director and Marketing Manager.
Required Skills & Values:
- Supporting the Creative & Marketing departments with administrative duties, such as scheduling, meeting and meal coordination, note taking & assigning action items, and internal communication
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, preparing meeting areas and presentation materials, answering basic emails, and data entry
- Coordinating schedules and managing department calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged and prevent conflicts
- Assisting the Creative in internal team resources, such as supplies, ordering, group meals, etc.
- Receipt and expense management for Creative & Marketing Department teams
- Assisting Creative & Marketing team members with workflow management, such as managing overdue tasks and helping set up the team to cross the finish line when needed
- Content management and file organization on platforms such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Monday.com
- Maintain project information & communication, and ensure team members have what they need once a project is in the queue
- Serve as a liaison between Creative & Marketing and internal/external departments and stakeholders when needed
- Assist in asset deliveries for projects
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
- Understanding of creative process, workflow, software tools and terminology
- Google Suite
- Google Calendar
- Monday.com Project Management Software (or similar)
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, agile, and solutions-oriented.
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented and strong administrative skills.
- Stewarding a cheerful disposition and always bringing a “can-do” attitude, no matter the size or “importance” of the task/project
- Determine metrics to track and deliver a monthly/bi-weekly/weekly report.
- Weekly meetings with the Creative Director to express any concerns or solutions to any problems with projects that arise
- Build monthly forecasts of monthly routine projects to ensure standards are in place for process, planning and schedules