Welcome to the exciting world of Bethel Music! Below are positions that are currently available.
Publishing AdministratorBethel Music
The Publishing Administrator is responsible to promote, protect, and collect on the copyrighted songs within the Bethel Music catalog and affiliate catalogs.Responsibilities::
- New Song Registrations for all affiliate catalogs across all data platforms including, PRO’s, Harry Fox Agency, CCLI, and others.
- Catalog maintenance and quality control for additions, changes, or updates to song metadata.
- Research new song opportunities.
- Correspond with international sub-publishing partners.
- Quality Control for album content, assets, and data for new songs and projects.
- Contract Management for new and existing writers and/or artists.
- Integrated workflow with album production project manager, publishing manager, and licensing administrator.
- 1 - 3 years experience, or foundational understanding of music publishing and licensing and general knowledge of music business is preferred.
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter and independent worker who is also able to collaborate cross-departmentally when necessary.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Highly administrative, innovative, and creative problem solver.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Applications, MS Word, and Excel.
- Quick learner for other software platforms.
Commerce and Data CoordinatorBethel Music
As the Commerce and Data Coordinator, you are responsible for the online sales and reporting for Bethel Music. You will coordinate with the Creative, Technical, and Marketing Departments to oversee the look and feel of the online store, thus generating sales via online channels. You are responsible for understanding target markets and ensuring that online product offering are hitting that mark. You must remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and growth opportunities within our industry.Expected Responsibilities::
- Set up new products on online sales channels
- Prepare metrics and reports to achieve all growth objectives
- Use data to place product buys with internal Product Development Manager for all online sales channels
- Analyze all E-Comm activities and recommend improvements
- Oversee fulfillment staff to ensure products are delivered timely and effectively
- Coordinate with Development Team for all site adjustments
- Coordinate with Creative Team for timely delivery of product images and copy
- Coordinate with Marketing Team
- Strong organizational skills, detailed, and goal oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and function in fast-paced working environment
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal, presentation, and problem solving
- Computer Skills - Google Suite
- Familiarity with various sales and inventory platforms including:
- Google Analytics, Inventory Software, Square
- Fork Lift Certified