Welcome to the exciting world of Bethel Music! Below are positions that are currently available.
Administrative Assistant to Chief of Staff - P/T PositionBethel Music
This role will be supporting the Chief of Staff to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a willingness to be adaptable and flexible. This role will be assisting with handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and email, making reservations or travel arrangements, booking appointments, and being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. He/she should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. This person should also be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly, and have a genuine desire to help meet the needs of others. He/she must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, copying, scanning, setting up for meetings, and ordering supplies.
- Providing scheduling support by booking appointments.
- Act as a liaison between vendors.
- Assist in making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Assist CEO and President in running personal errands, such as picking up mail, coordinating returns, etc.
- Maintain Executive space - Make sure Executive spaces are clean, keep the conference room stacked with snacks, water, etc., and make coffee in the morning.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Provide support by coordinating and setting up lunch and coffee for meetings or events.
- Maintain tasks in Monday workspace.
- Assist Chief of Staff with any other tasks as needed.
- Potential for minor property management (no experience needed).
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about computers and G-Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Skilled in handling confidential information.
Education Digital Marketing ManagerBethel Music College and School of Technology Departments
The Education Digital Marketing Manager sits jointly on Bethel Music’s Education Team & Bethel School of Technology. You will report to the CEO at Bethel Tech and are responsible for executing the digital strategy for the Bethel School of Technology and Bethel Music College brands. The successful applicant will have an education background and produce marketing campaigns for academic products that appeal to prospective students, including overseeing the BST website, BMC website, social networks, and email lists for both entities. They will work closely with the Bethel Music College Overseer and executives at Bethel School of Technology to ensure successful product releases and cohort starts. They manage the timeline of all marketing campaigns and oversee the day-to-day of all marketing initiatives. This position is also in charge of reporting all marketing and sales results to directors and leadership team.Essential Functions:
- Develop detailed marketing plans for cohorts of Bethel School of Technology and Bethel Music College and long-term digital strategy.
- Create and manage marketing calendar for new cohorts, product releases, campaign timelines, and all marketing elements for student acquisition and retention.
- Create detailed marketing reports and communicate key information to all team members.
- Lead creative planning to ensure a continuous flow of content and new ideas surrounding each new cohort or product release.
- Work with the creative team to gather all necessary assets to meet delivery deadlines.
- Formulate and implement an on-going digital marketing strategy, social media rollouts, and advertising campaigns
- Regularly conduct A/B testing and experiment with the latest trends and techniques in email marketing and ensure web properties perform at optimal capacity.
- Develop and execute creative one-off and “always on” campaigns to collect audience data.
- Manage email marketing campaigns to increase customer retention, open, click through rates and track ROI.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns on multiple digital platforms to grow audiences and drive conversions.
- Research and analyze higher education market trends, user demographics, pricing, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Creative, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills, capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment.
- Passion for technology, education and digital marketing, as well as a strong desire to create highly engaged online communities.
- Ability to work in a high change and hands-on environment, managing multiple priorities simultaneously and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management and organization skills.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience, including social media marketing, and digital advertising
- 2+ years in an education-based role or related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of the higher education industry and music related experience a plus
- Experience with PPC, SEO, and SEM, and familiarity with Google Analytics
- Expert in best practices of campaign development to optimize efficiency and quality of campaigns across all channels (email, web, social)
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time and work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment