Welcome to the exciting world of Bethel Music! Below are positions that are currently available.
Director of EducationBethel Music
The Director of Education will run both the WorshipU and Bethel Music College programs. The DE is responsible for the growth and efficiency of the department, which includes maintaining business operations and establishing key growth strategies that contribute to the department's success. By setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth, the Director of Education leads employees and encourages performance and a healthy work environment. The DE role is a high-visibility position, requiring strong communication skills and the responsibility of being called upon to navigate any situation that would negatively impact the success of the department.Responsibilities: :
- Oversee the business and growth strategy of the WorshipU online platform.
- Oversee the business and growth strategy of Bethel Music College.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the department and its team.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Create and accomplish yearly, quarterly, and monthly objectives.
- Managing operations, marketing, technology and creative development of both the online and college teams.
- Work with the Senior Executive Team to build key relationships with other departments.
- Work with the Bethel Music Events Team on creating online/offline worship events.
- Help build a content strategy.
- Work with Bethel School of Technology to ensure smooth operation of the accredited program.
- Work closely with the Bethel Music Technology Department on continued development of the WorshipU online platform.
- Working with leadership to ensure consistent brand and creative direction.
- Evaluate overall department performance by gathering, analyzing, and reporting necessary data.
- Manage relationships with outside partners/vendors.
- Oversee the development and management of staff.
- Prioritize a listing (at minimum 5 items, at maximum 25) from the highest level of exposure and accountability to the lowest - list items first then prioritize them by criticality/impact.
- Offer several lines of routine delegations and approvals (of assets, scope outlines, budgets, pitch decks, etc).
- Proven experience as Director of Education or equivalent position.
- Working knowledge of accredited education.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Proficient knowledge of music education.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. creative production, finance, customer service, etc).
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
Publishing AdministratorBethel Music
The Publishing Administrator is responsible to promote, protect, and collect on the copyrighted songs within the Bethel Music catalog and affiliate catalogs.Responsibilities::
- New Song Registrations for all affiliate catalogs across all data platforms including, PRO’s, Harry Fox Agency, CCLI, and others.
- Catalog maintenance and quality control for additions, changes, or updates to song metadata.
- Research new song opportunities.
- Correspond with international sub-publishing partners.
- Quality Control for album content, assets, and data for new songs and projects.
- Contract Management for new and existing writers and/or artists.
- Integrated workflow with album production project manager, publishing manager, and licensing administrator.
- 1 - 3 years experience, or foundational understanding of music publishing and licensing and general knowledge of music business is preferred.
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter and independent worker who is also able to collaborate cross-departmentally when necessary.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Highly administrative, innovative, and creative problem solver.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Applications, MS Word, and Excel.
- Quick learner for other software platforms.